Expedia’s new ad campaign by Team One aims to coax people out of their lockdown slumbers by at least venturing to search their vacation dreams.
The “Stop Motion, Start Traveling” spot, features a real-life couple at home and reimagines everyday life as a vacation adventure. The campaign uses stop motion photography to portray the transitions from realism to fantasy and the ad is currently running in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.
“[Consumers] are starting to get curious about travel,” said Chandreyi Davis, Expedia’s VP, brand marketing. “People are starting to dream again, and we really want to be part of that dreaming process and be there for when they are ready to start traveling again.”
Read More Here:
- Ads of the World: Expedia-Stop Motion. Start Traveling.
- Campaign US: Expedia and Team One nurture travel dreams in new campaign
- Best Ads on TV: Expedia: Stop Motion. Start Traveling.
- Shots: Expedia’s expedient solution
- SHOOT Online: Team One, Director Victor Haegelin “Stop Motion. Start Traveling” For Expedia
- Travel Weekly: Expedia encourages travelers to get back out there
- Adbrands.net: The Best New Ads This Week
- Ad Age: DESPERATE FOR DOLLARS, TRAVEL BRANDS RAMP UP FALL CAMPAIGNS
- Adweek: Expedia’s Quirky Ad Encourages Cooped-Up Consumers to Turn Travel Fantasies Into Reality